Publishing and Promotion
This online masterclass covers everything you need to know about publishing and promoting your podcast. So you have got to the end of the producing the content, you have your Artwork, show notes and registered your podcast name…..WOOOOHOOO. Now the real work begins.
- How to publish to a hosting platform like Whooshkaa or Podbean
- How to push to the streaming platforms like iTunes and Google Podcast.
- How to set up your website and embed the code of your audio file.
- How to attach the link to your blog or share on socials.
- How to align with businesses and organisations who are looking for new content to share.
- How to monetise and promote your brand or product without sounding salesy.
- How to engage a sponsor or advertiser.
This 1 hour session is presented by Journalist, Podcast Host and Producer Pip Rae and Graphic Designer Social Media Manger, Amanda Hamer. Together the girls run a podcast called Create Chat, where they talk all things creative with guests who are just that.
Pip talks about the importance of relationships with guests and their audience, consistantly providing digital assets that generate interest back to the valuable content within the podcast.
Amanda shares her social media plan, digital asset creation process and promotion schedule that helps leverage the content of the podcast.