- You’ve got a great idea for a Podcast episode or series.
- You’ve written loads of blogs on your website and want to share them via audio or video.
- Your’e an expert with something to share.
- You are looking to develop your personal brand.
- You are wanting to build your business profile and share your network.
- You are really good at interviewing others.
- You have some great insights into a particular theme or topic that would help someone else achieve their goals or support them through a difficult time.
- You love listening to podcasts and understand how popular they are.
- You realise it’s a great way for people to get to know you without even meeting you.
- You have some really interesting conversations with people and think it would be entertaining for others.
- You’re a comedian and make people laugh.
- You think it’s a great way to educate a wider audience, authentically connecting with your voice.
- You understand that it’s something you can do whilst you’re doing something else, kicking those multitasking goals.
Creating the intention and finding a purpose to start a podcast can be challenging and rewarding at the same time.
We can help you find focus, stay on task and on track. Our accountability calls ensure you are meeting your own goals in the lead up to your launch.