Podcasting Goals Unpacked
Podcasts are a digital asset that have the capacity to produces hundreds of pieces of marketing and promotional material, literally hundreds, to;
- Service memberships
- Develop Brand Awareness
- Build Personal Brand
- Increase Traffic to webpage/services
- Convert leads to sales
There are three elements needed to kick podcasting goals.
- Create and Structure Content
- Design promotion strategy and leverage content
- Deliver content with clear intentions,
If you need help, check out the ShirePod Podcasting Roadmap or join us for the ShirePod Mastermind Workshop.
The value of a podcast is unlimited and to create the asset you want, you may need to and will benefit from
- organising and sorting your content into chunckable, bitesize consumable pieces.
- more technical support and advice on equipment needed
- support around presenting content
- coaching in recording processes and editing
- help collating the content information into your strategy.
- identifying digital asset leveraging opportunities
- Ideas around sharing with your data base,
- A promotions funnel
- Help putting together show notes, links and other digital assets that will support engagement and conversions, audio, visual and written.
- Content feedback,
- Having your final edit completed for you and critiqued.
Looking to just scope out the real value of a podcast episode or series contact us today.